Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

November 6, 2012

Election Day!

       I'm not one for pushing my political point of views, or having someone push them on me. BUT, I am an advocate for voting!  Some people argue that our votes don't really matter anyway...that it's rigged and so on...but even if that's true, I certainly won't be the one to count myself out.  My name is Kali and...




       That aside, I've been looking for a good shampoo & conditioner combo.  Having naturally curly hair in the Texas humidity is a daily challenge. Depending on my mood, I apply either mousse, gel or cream daily to keep me from looking crazy. I also color my hair so I tried Infusium 23's sulfate free shampoo & conditioner to see what all the sulfate-free fuss is about and to protect the color from stripping. While I may have accomplished that, it didn't go a great job of removing the waxy residue left behind by my hair products. Thank goodness I had a bottle of Neutrogena's Anti-Residue Shampoo on hand. I can definitely vouch for it!
       Back to the conditioner situation: the texture after using their sulfate-free line was horrible and it did nothing for detangling my hair (curly hair, oy vey!).  I wasn't going to give up on Infusium just yet (I had so many fond memories of it in my teens) so last night I purchased Infusium 23's Moisture Repleneshing Conditioner.


       I am happy to report that it left my hair feeling silky and easy to detangle, and I've always loved the smell. But as they say, only time can tell. I'll blog about the results when I finish the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...