Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

November 20, 2012

Excuse My Polish!

       This weekend I indulged in some manicure therapy! I usually stick with pinks, reds, purples, golds and teals but this time I wanted to mix it up and buy a color I normally wouldn't think twice about...hence the "Call Me Later" color I chose below.  It was fun to wear for a day or two but I don't think I'll be picking up a second bottle. It's more Mardi Gras or St. Patrick's Day appropriate.

       I wanted more than a painted-at-home look so I picked up a cuticle cream, a new file and an enamel dryer - which I was super excited to try because I've smudged too many manicures with my impatience.  Standing in front of the fan and dipping my fingers in ice cold water doesn't seem to help, for me anyway. The dryer had a smell that I didn't mind so much, but ladies beware, Lover HATED it as if it were some kind of man repellent LOL. In the end, I didn't find this dryer to be particularly effective so I'm open to new suggestions. 

       I picked up a second color that I am absolutely in love with, "Nirvana."  Although it takes on more of a gray color in pictures, in person I can't distinguish it from gray or brown.  Next on my wish list is a pale neon color - if that makes any sense.

       While I was on the subject, I had to include the most adorable picture of my niece painting her own nails, with Disney polish of course. The picture makes me melt.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...