Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

November 7, 2012

Lunch by the Prayer Garden



       Today my love and I decided to break routine and eat lunch outdoors. "Take a left, no take a right...I thought there were benches around here somewhere...?" The stars must have aligned because we stumbled across a scenic prayer garden with picnic tables. It was empty, and the weather was reminescent of the best of California...sunny with a slight cool breeze.  

       He being a diabetic, and myself having gallstones (BUMMER), my love prepared delicious turkey burgers with turkey bacon on a wheat bun, Sun Chips and a few sugar free cookies. I love this man!



Enjoy the tour....











    This place was whimsical and serene. It's perfect for a romantic stroll, or a lunch time getaway from a hectic day at the office.  I really enjoyed our lunch date and we plan to come back soon. Sometimes it's the simple things in life that mean the most.  

      Today's lesson learned:  good things happen when you step outside of your box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...