Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

November 5, 2012

Sunday Funday

       Our first football season in Texas is everything I thought it would be...fun, loud & BBQs everywhere.  I always have a good time with the in-laws and yesterday was no different.  Lots of food, laughter and cute kids running around.

        In line with fall colors, I decided to break out last year's cognac boots. I kept it casual with a black lace top, comfy jeans and casual accessories.













Now back to work cracking open those pecans for a future candied pecan project. Sugar free, of course, for my diabetic babe ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...