Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

December 22, 2012

Christmas Cheer via Nikon!

       In the Christmas spirit, Love and I took a ride around Pecan Grove to look at the Christmas lights.  I got my Christmas gift early and decided to put it to use. What was my gift, you ask? A CAMERA! I'm super excited about my Nikon S9300. No more grainy pictures...hopefully ;)

Wishing everyone an early Merry Christmas!

   









2 comments:

  1. I love festive pictures! :*
    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, too bad 'the most wonderful time of the year' is behind us now.

      Thanks!

      Delete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...