Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

December 26, 2012

Deck The Halls!

 Merry Belated Christmas!

       This 4-day Christmas weekend was AMAZING! Definitely one of the best ever for me and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did!  On Saturday morning, I got an early bird start on shopping for an outfit for a Christmas party later that night. I found a leopard peplum dress at Forever 21, and paired it with a red belt and black and gold cuff bracelet (both from The Limited - thanks again Ellie!), a red Coach bangle bracelet (gift from my mom a few years ago) and my vintage earrings.  

       Leopard is such a great print to work with because of the neutral color palette.  Red has been my go-to splash of color, and I was really excited to finally incorporate the vintage earrings into an outfit. I'm equally as excited to work this red belt into my wardrobe. I actually wore the belt backwards - the front buckle is gold - so its pretty versatile. They aren't pictured here but I completed my outfit with my black suede wedge heels.  


Showing my dress underneath my black H&M coat.

Vintage red, black and gold trim earrings

A look at the accessories


  


1 comment:

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...