Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

December 21, 2012

Fogo de Chao!

       It's that time of year! Christmas parties are left and right...so exciting! Our firm's Christmas luncheon was held at Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian Steakhouse in Houston. It was my first time and definitely won't be my last! For those who haven't been here, it's an all you can eat affair. You start with the salad bar, which is excellent by the way, and when you are ready for the meats you flip your card green side up. It is literally a green light to an awesome variety of meats: filet mignon, sirloin, rib eye, ribs, rack of lamb, chicken, sausage...etc. My goodness, the rack of lamb was AMAZING!!! Mouth-watering is an understatement!  Anywho, the food was exquisite and the experience was unique and entertaining.  

P.s...a new camera is on its way so you won't have to endure cell phone pics too much longer ;)

"It's the most wonderful time of the year.."
Speechless...
Buffett
And this is how your meat is served
Notice that the card is green side up? :)

That amazing lamb I was talking about
Just a little cheese sampler put together by moi
Raspberry Expresso Martini



Sally Hansen's Golden-I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...