Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

December 29, 2012

In With The New...

       I've added a couple pieces to my wardrobe this week that I'm really excited about. My lovely cousin gifted me a generous gift card to Charming Charlie...the most amazing accessories store I have ever seen - it took me a minute to pick my jaw up off the ground ;)  Anywho, it was love at first sight with the gold cuff bracelet below. It adds glam to any outfit and I'm super excited to wear it about. The red bow ring was also a gift purchased for me at Charming Charlie. I LOVE rings and red is my color of the moment so this was really appreciated.

       While I was Christmas shopping a few weeks ago, I picked up reward certificates from Kohls ($10) and JC Penney ($5). The certificates were only redeemable from the 25th to the 31st, which perfectly coincides with awesome clearance deals post-Christmas.  I picked up a plum sheer button-up blouse with gold sequined collar and cuffs - get this - for $2 out of pocket!!!!! Seriously, nothing is more thrilling than a really good bargain. I also got a pretty good deal on the Liz Claiborne faux fur trim gloves. It has been bone chilling cold here in Texas lately and the winter season has only just begun. A great investment for only $9 out of pocket! Give me a second while I pat myself on the back lol :)








7 comments:

  1. LOVE that gold cuff! What an awesome gift... And you are so right that it adds instant glam to any outfit.
    And the gold sequin colored blouse is gorgeous too. You deserve that pat on the back :)
    Happy new years!!!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment dear.
    following you now. :)

    xo
    arleene

    arleenesfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi piace molto il primo anello!
    Ti abbiamo vista su un altro blog e ti seguiamo!
    Se ti va di passare da noi...
    V
    www.fashionriddles.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post ! Happy New Year!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glamorous ;) Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for your comment!! Of course I follow you back!
    If you want we can follow also with Instagram @zagufashion, bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...