Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

December 14, 2012

The Usual Suspects

Black, gold accented jewelry and girly drinks..that pretty much sums it up for me.

       My latest weekend hobby has been hitting up estate sales. I didn't know what to expect at first, and I was a little hesitant...I don't care for people watching me like a hawk when I'm shopping but it actually turned out to be a pretty cool experience.  I'm sure most of you know, but for those who don't, you walk into a home and everything - absolutely everything - is priced and available for purchase. Dishes, clothes, jewelry, furniture, perfumes...every inch of the house.  I have a tendency to pick up knick-knacks for the home and jewelry of course (I definitely sterilize all jewelry before I wear it-safety first). At the last estate sale, which was conveniently only blocks from my home, I picked up the vintage necklace below for less than $3. I love chain and pendant necklaces and this cream and gold combo is elegant but still bold. Love it! I wore it yesterday with a belted dress and paired it with a gold accented stone ring. It was a bit chilly so I had my H&M coat on while taking these pictures.

       The leopard-print hoop earrings and black/red earrings below were purchased at my first estate sale about a month ago.  They are also vintage pieces.  I've worn the casual hoop earrings several times since then, but have yet to wear the red statement earrings. Sometimes you work jewelry around an outfit and in this case I'm looking for the right outfit to style around these earrings. 

       On a different note, Love and I go out for dinner just about every Friday. Last week's stop was at Olive Garden, which I'm usually not a fan of.  I had the most delicious martini ever and it's a shame I don't remember its name but it was a mix of Kahlua, Bailey's Irish Cream, Amaretto and Marshmallow liqueur. Apparently most people order it as a dessert. I'm not most people. Can I have another please? ;)









Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...