Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

December 4, 2012

Three Times The Charm

        By far, my favorite accessory is the cocktail ring.  We constantly use our hands to communicate and interact with people and our environment. What better way to express your personality & style than through a ring that gets waved around a million times a day?! Below are my three favorite pieces of finger candy.  





I always get compliments on this Amber-colored ring I scooped it up from H&M last year. 


       This Jade ring is a recent purchase from Sasha at our local mall. I was looking for a pair of earrings and laid my eyes on this gem. The store's awesome accessories sale sealed the deal! Its hard to see here but the surface has multiple diamond cuts that catch light and reflect nicely. The pictures don't do it any justice but you can see the slightest reflection above.



       I've had this ring so long I can't remember where I bought it. It's an ivory stone. Simple but lovely. I probably wear this one most often because of it's neutral tone which is easy to coordinate into most outfits.


A look at all three at once, although I'd never wear more than one on the same hand.


       I ran to the local drug store to get my nail polish fix last night - Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in Stonewall. As news broke yesterday of Duchess Kate's pregnancy, I opted for a sophisticated color befitting such an  elegant lady. I don't think I've ever seen her wear nail polish...but if she did, I imagine this would be in her color palette. I love her sophistication and grace. She has definitely inspired some of my wardrobe choices. Anywho, I do love this color!

(p.s. - sorry for the picture quality. A camera is on my wish list!)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...