Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

January 24, 2013

Charming and Thrifty


I PROMISE I'll stop talking about Charming Charlie so much...next year ;)  

       They are having a BOGO clearance sale & of course I took advantage! I loved my gold and cream bangle watch so much I picked up another in red for only $7.  And I was able to take home a 2-tone red and fuschia leaf bangle for free! I don't know what has gotten into me. I used to consciously (and unconsciously) stay away from red but I can't get enough of it right now. I guess it's because I like to wear black and white so much that I need a pop of classic color!

       My Love and I loved to thrift shop in LA and it's something we do together here too.  Scoring great deals is my high!  I don't shop for clothes as much as I do for picture frames and knick-knacks.  I never really looked at the clothing but I've been following the lovely Tori @ My Thrifty Chic and she always manages to find the best deals!  So I dug a little deeper at the local Goodwill this past weekend and found a mint condition camel colored coat at a great price. I'm revamping it and I'll post about that soon.  I also picked up the belt pictured below (my third belt EVER) for $3.

     I rummaged through an estate sale this past weekend and found a simple but lovely black pendant necklace picture below. It's marked "Sarah Cov," and through some Google research I learned that this is a vintage necklace produced by Sarah Conventry. A vintage gold and black pendant necklace at $2.25...yeah, I'd say that's pretty good.









 P.s.
        I've kinda slowed down with my blogging and started to go into my 2-minute attention span mode but I made a resolute promise to grow through my blog so here's a *CHEERS* to more consecutive posting!

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful pieces!! I love the colourful cuff :)
    Thanks for all your wonderful comments on my Blog, I truly appreciate it.
    www.simplysiyaam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great accessories! love these :) just found ur blog and now following on gfc! would love for u to follow back :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan! Heading to your blog...

      Delete
  3. Nice haul! I love everything you got especially the bangle and necklace ;)


    YURI
    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...