Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

January 18, 2013

I Love Fridays #2

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted. Shame on me! Anyway...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
       It is that great time of the week again...time to clock out, have a dinner date and sip on a Margarita - blended with no salt please ;)   If you are a stay at home wife/mom, it's time to hand the baby over to hubby and then sip on a Margarita ;) lol.  So I think I'm going to make it a habit to share at three things I love every Friday.  And this week's contestants are:

       1. My Jessica Simpson Leopard Print Tote:  I picked up this beauty about 2 years ago at TJ Maxx as a Christmas present to myself. Yes, I like leopard print but moreso I love the colors, size, shape and texture of the leather. It was love at first sight and it's been sitting up in my closet for several months because I really don't want to wear it out...and trust me, it takes a lot of restraint!  Do you have that item in your closet that you're trying to preserve?

       2.   My Cognac boots: I picked these up at JC Penney on a great Black Friday sale ($30!) again about 2 years ago. They are my go-to because they are super comfortable and dress up any casual outfit that much more. They have an inch and a half wedge heel which is great because lets face it, I'm short, and short and flat don't exactly mix, and I'd like boots I can walk in for hours at a time. These babies bump me up to a solid 5'3" LOL. I'm just a little sad that they are developing a crease. I stuff them when not in use so that the crease don't settle in deeply.

       3.   My Revlon Brow Fantasy Defining Brow Pencil: what a mouthful! Anywho, my eyebrows are on the light and sparse side and I need to fill them in to frame my face. This pencil is my saving grace. The color is spot on (some dark browns have a reddish tint to them), it doesn't look heavy and unnatural, and it includes a brow gel to set the hair into place. Say NO to rogue hairs!  You can find them at pretty much every retailer and they go for $6 - $7.  I seriously don't know what I would do without this.  Sometimes I have nightmares about what would happen if it was ever discontinued...just kidding! But SERIOUSLY, I love this.









6 comments:

  1. I like Fridays too!
    Have a nice week end!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love anything and everything leopard!

    happy friday!

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purse is adorable!! Love what you paired it with(: newest follower right here!!
    xoxo, Gena
    Visit my fashion blog at Pearls, Curls, and Uptown Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know ive been quiet sorry lol
    Been sick ill be getting a post up tomorrow :)

    Xo
    Arleene

    Arleenesfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...