Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

January 25, 2013

I Love Fridays #3 & My New Favorite Obsession!

Happy Friday Ladies! 

    January is like a Monday - the sooner it's over with the better and this is the last Friday of the month...Woohoo! So aside from Friday, here a few other things I love:

       1.  Poshe Super Fast Drying Top Coat: Where have you been all my life?!  Sheila at Pointless Cafe always has the most amazing manicure with a high gloss shine.  Her not-so-secret secret is this amazing top coat. Ok I know I need to stop using "amazing" so much but it really does apply here!  I purchased a bottle online and got it last night just in time for The Nail Files (see below).  Poshe met my expectations and more. It really does deliver it's "dry to the touch in 1 minute" promise. And the shine is great! 

    2.  Link Ups! Link ups are great because its a fun way to connect with other bloggers and open your blog to wider audiences.  Today's Link Up is....(drum roll please)...

The Nail Files Link Up

       Today I'm wearing Sinful Colors "Sugar Sugar," a cherry red shimmer with a hint of gold flecks. I used two coats to reach full opacity. The formula was great and I love this color! 

Enjoy the pics below and join me in taking a look at what other fabulous colors are being shared today :)







19 comments:

  1. I've read good things about Poshe, might have to finally try it! That red is sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a while to come around Angela, but sooo glad I did!

      Delete
  2. I love red nail polish and this is super cute!! I must get this now :)

    www.caylisue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cayli, love to hear from you :)

      Delete
  3. I love the color - and I love that Sinful Colors are only $2! I've never heard of the Poshe top coat - but I'm always looking for a good one. Will be sure to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather, let me know how that works out.

      Delete
  4. That red is so pretty. I love when my nails are red it's such a strong color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty red! :) I like your chain bracelet too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo wow what a pretty red color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the first polishes I acquired when I started my love for polish, a friend purchased it for me. It looks lovely on you and your nails are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Connie! And speaking of firsts, you were my first follower and you are very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is a fabulous red.. I love it! I've never seen that Top Coat before I will have to keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...