Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

January 9, 2013

January Link Up: Stripes!

The lovely Marion at MarionBerry Style hosted a link up for January's trend of the month - Stripes.  

       I did not own one single piece of striped clothing, or accessory for that matter, prior to last night.  Mother always steered me clear of stripes for 2 very big reasons as you can see ;)  In the spirit of change and stepping outside of my comfort zone, I decided to participate in this link up.  So off I went shopping for a striped scarf, bracelet, clutch, etc., because I certainly wasn't going to WEAR stripes, haha oh dear no. Well, turns out I fell in love with a black and white striped peplum top from Kohls! I'm still kinda up in the air about it...but it was fun nonetheless!  And go figure, I left my connection cord at home! Hence the late post/link up. 

                             Check out the other participants and stylishly striped ladies here.





P.s. excuse the frizzy hair...gotta love rain and humidity!

12 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous! And love the striped peplum top...very cute! Visiting from Marion's link-up.

    xo Angela
    www.selfless-ambition.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela, checking out your blog in 3..2..1..

      Delete
  2. Ha! Kali you are hilarious! Love that you introduced stripes to your wardrobe despite the two "reasons"...you look gorgeous (frizzy hair and all!) and stripes really do suit you :)
    Thanks for linking up girl!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, aww shucks. Thanks for the link up opportunity Marion, that was brilliant.

      Delete
  3. Stripes and peplum...you can't go wrong!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, your blog is super cute :)

      Delete
  4. Love your striped peplum! So cute.

    Emily
    http://a-devine-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those stripes on you!!! You are darling im so glad i found your blog!!!

    Go check out my giveaway from White Plum Boutique!

    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I cant believe you never own stripes! They're such a staple. Love the dress you picked. if you have a chance, Id love for you to stop by my blog!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...