Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

January 6, 2013

Julep Maven Box

Last week I came across an awesome opportunity and I'd love to share it with you!

       As you all know, I'm not one for spending a lot of money on nail polishes. So when I found out that Julep was running an introductory box special for ONE PENNY (yes, literally one cent), I ordered my box faster than you can say "sign me up!" I received my box within 3 days, which I was really happy about.

       Julep offers top quality nail polish and accessories. I've been wanting a deep blue so I was really excited about using "Michelle," pictured below. I see what all the hoopla is about now...the formula was great! I only needed one coat and dry time was fast.  I'll post about "Toni" when its time to change my mani. I put the cuticle oil to use quickly. It works well and has a pleasant lemon-y smell.

    If you aren't a Maven and are interested in becoming one, click the link below and use code COLOR2102 when you check out.

       There is no obligation to continue your subscription. You can cancel at any time! Or, you have several options each month: you can skip the month without charge, choose another style box for the month, or send your box to a friend. What kind of Maven are you ? ;) 



"Toni" on the left, "Michelle" on the right.

Glitter pots and cuticle oil
I used the blue glitter pot on my ring finger

10 comments:

  1. That nail polish is sooo pretty! I've been wanting to try Julep for a while now and saw the advertisement for a penny and completely forgot about it. :( I think it may be time for me to sign up!


    Michelle, Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, what a coincidence that this particular color shares your name ;) I think you should definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. The glitter pots look like so much fun to use! I only wish glitter wasn't such a pain to get off the nails! hehe...LOVING that dark blue color!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy, what a clever blog name!

      Delete
  3. Oo the glitter nail is soo pretty!!! Love it!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, there's a nail polish with my name!! And even spelled the same. :) That's very cool. I feel like there isn't too many girl Toni's out there. :) I loveeee that navy color. I think navy blue is so gorgeous on nails and I love it even more with that glitter. Can't wait to see the "Toni" color! And thank you so much for being a follower of my blog and for your sweet comment! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the rich blue for winter. I usually need at least 3 coats of the color...so that is awesome it takes just one!
    Um, and 1 cent?! That is bananas! :)
    Great review Kali!
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday and checking out my striped look. love love love these nails !

    www.not-going-out-like-that.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty colors!! We should follow eachother

    www.caylisue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...