Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

January 3, 2013

Nail Junkie!

It is a scientific fact that I can't resist nail polish at Walgreens ;)

       As much as I love nail polish, I can't see myself spending $5 and up for a bottle (sorry Essie, OPI). Maybe I'll get there someday but for now Sinful Colors is just fine for me.  This glitter jelly, "Nail Junkie," was an impulse buy. It ended up being one of those colors that I liked better in the bottle than on my nails.  What I absolutely can't complain about are these nail polish remover pads...seriously effective! I used 3 pads per mani so it goes a long way...and for only $1 I can't get enough.  They are travel friendly (always have one in my purse) and are scented so they smell great because, really, who likes the smell of acetone!? I can't believe I'm more excited about the remover than the polish LOL. By the way, you can pick them up at Walgreens but it might have been a seasonal thing because I've only been able to find 2.  



Sinful Colors "Nail Junkie" indoors
Sinful Colors "Nail Junkie" in daylight.


Happy Thursday evening, FRIDAY IS ALMOST HERE!

9 comments:

  1. That green polish is so fun! Love your ring.

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley, your blog is super cute!

      Delete
  2. I'm currently into sparkly nail polish....so this post is sooooo perfect for me!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca, I love hearing from fellow Angelenos :)

      Delete
  3. Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!

    I hope my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs
    http://lookbook.nu/pathymoreira
    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias Pathy,
    I'm following your blog too. Feliz Ano Nuevo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the polish colors, super glitzy! Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  6. My blog is named after this particular polish. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...