Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

February 25, 2013

Introducing Cayli @ Caylie Sue!


Hey Guys!

It has been  nice weekend! I got to spend a lot of with people that I love. I got to go shopping and hang out with my sister! I am blog swapping with Kali. She is super cute. Super nice and of course you know her blog is super cute. Because of her I will probably be doing the Julep Maven box. Let's be honest who isn't obsessed with nail polish!

The outfit today was dressy. Some days you want to be in a pretty dress and just be pretty. I was sick this day so the need to feel extra pretty was needed. My hubby bought me this dress for Valentines day. Isn't he awesome! Hope all of you pretties have an awesome week. Don't forget to stop by www.caylisue.blogspot.com for OOTD's and makeup tips. 

XoXo

-Cayli







Dress: Betty Paige
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: Lia Sophia

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for sharing Cayli!  Is she not a gorgeous pin-up flashback?! 

<3 Kali

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely look! the skirt´s so pretty, reminds me of spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look love the floral skirt so feminine and pretty! having a great giveaway on the blog today! would love for u to stop by and enter!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...