Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Manicure

V-Day is less than a day away! Are you ready?       

       Tomorrow is going to be a crazy busy day and I can't say too much about it because I might ruin the surprise for Lover...who might be reading this despite his denial ;) Love you babe!  Anywho, I had to squeeze in my manicure a day early.  

      Last year - I forget for which occasion - Lover bought me a few nail polishes including this gorgeous pink color below. It's Pink Promenade by NYC. I was really grateful and thanked him, but I remember thinking at the time that it was a little too loud/bright for me.  Now that I'm wearing it for the first time I feel silly because I actually really like it!  On another note, I was at a dollar store a few weeks ago picking up household supplies and found a mini red glitter polish with hearts for just a few quarters. I knew I was going to incorporate it into my V-day mani and here it is - enjoy :) 









What I used:

NYC - Pink Promenade Creme (#109)
L.A. Colors Color Craze - Red Glitter Hearts
Kleancolor - White (#4)
Kleancolor - Sheer Red (#133)
Poshe Super-fast Drying Top Coat
Julep Essential Cuticle Oil

Accent Nail:

I started with a coat of white as an undercolor.  I then added another 2 coats of sheet red, followed by 2 coats of the glitter polish & sealed it with the Poshe top coat.

Linking Up With:





5 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with nail polish. That is a perfect valentines day nail :). Thanks for reminding me it's time to do my nails for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Cayli, thanks for stopping by :) Hope you share some pics.

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty :D I'm loving that glitter heart nail polish! Great photos! Lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty!! perfect for Vday!

    Happy Valentine's Day!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice manicure!

    Would u like to follow each other on Gfc,Fb or Twitter?

    My blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...