Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

March 6, 2013

Green With Envy

Good Morning! I'm still trying to shake off this sleepy haze.

       After falling in love with Julep, I decided to only buy their polishes from here on out. That only lasted about two weeks! Walgreens had a sale on Sinful Colors nail polishes and my intention was just to stroll by. I spotted a gorgeous green color by the name of Envy, which happened to be the last one in sight, and it is now part of Kali's Kollection Collection (thanks Kardashians, for playing out the "K").

       Envy is a hunter green and teal hybrid. I LOVE IT! It is one of my favorites to date and I've received a few compliments on it. I also layered a bit of Nail Junkie over the top half of the nail (non-gradient) for a pop of sparkle. I think these two polishes work really well together and this is definitely one of my favorite looks. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find another bottle of Envy. If I do, I'll share ;)








Linking up with:




11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color! I love the faded glitter effect! Gorgeous!

    www.darlingprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color! Thank you for your sweet comment, I am now following you! I will def. need to try these color combos on my nails!

    XO Chelsea
    http://shesaidhesaid-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that Chelsea. I'm showing the love back.

      Delete
  3. Kali I freaking love those nails! Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love!
    Such a perfect shade of green!

    xo Ally

    www.gumbootglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ally, great to hear from you :)

      Delete
  5. HI Kali - thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Love this mani - such pretty color. I wished I had the skills to give myself a mani but then it would look like my 5 year old painted my nails for me.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmdlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´d love this for spring and summer too! The color´s so vivid.:)

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...