Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

March 8, 2013

March Maven Box

Happy Friday!  I am so ready for the weekend.  

       I finally received my March Julep Maven box after what felt like forever.  Instead of my Boho Glam box, I chose the It Girl box. I wasn't too enthused about the hand cream so I skipped it and opted for an extra bottle of polish :)  This month's extra gift is a strawberry-mint lip balm. It is really buttery and smells too tasty - I want to eat it! LOL, just kidding. Really.

       The first polish to try was "Teri" and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It is such a gorgeous punch of coral and the formula was creamy and dreamy. I picked up "Glamorous" by Wet N Wild's Fergie line and layered it over for a glam touch of gold.  This is my favorite look to date.  Simple and cute.



Mani kit: Julep "Teri", Wet N Wild "Glamorous" by Fergie, Julep Freedom Polymer Top Coat, Non-acetone remover pads.
 



Link ups:

Join in on our Friday blog hops and see what these other fab ladies have to offer

      Tara @ Fabulous But Evil           Jean @ What Jean Loves         Andrea @ Glam Hungry Mom

The Nail Files Link Up     Aloha Friday Blog Hop     Glam Hungry Mom

15 comments:

  1. Dude you make me want to buy nailpolish lol and I need nail polish like i need a hole in the head :)

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri was one of the colors I would have liked to have gotten - very pretty! I'm really liking the lip gloss that came this month as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way about my Feb box.

      Delete
  3. I got the Boho Glam Box and I wasn't too thrilled with my colors once I saw them in Real Life. I wishing I would of gotten the It Girl Box now.. Your combo looks great. That gold goes great with that base color. Thanks for stopping by my Blog I'm following you as well now too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lurve!!! The coral is pretty!!! I tied to respond to your comment but you have your "no reply blogger on" :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks Jess. I don't know why that is...I'll look into it.

      Delete
  5. Love the coral/peachy color! I think I´m going to be in a coaral mode this spring after seeing your nails. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Teri!! Been wearing it all week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just painted my nails with teri! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the coral and gold together! So pretty for Spring! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! :)
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love what you did with your mani. Very pretty! I chose the It Girl box over Boho Glam too this month.

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...