Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

March 4, 2013

Maybe She's Born With It, Maybe It's Moroccan Oil!

       I've been a little M.I.A but hope to get back into the swing of regular posting.  How dare my personal life get in the way! ;)  I hope things are going as well for my readers as they have been for me.  I'm sending good vibes to each and every one of you in 3...2...1... 

      A week ago today, I blog swapped with Cayli Sue @ Night Chayde, and shared my newest love - Moroccan Argan Oil. I'm not one to jump on fads, but if it can help de-frizz and condition my curly hair, I'm all for trying!

     There has been so much talk about Moroccan Oil and it's wonderful moisturizing effects. The original Moroccan Oil brand is a bit pricey for my budget at $43.00 a bottle, so I did some research for a less expensive but equally nourishing product. Mission accomplished! I found and fell in love with Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil. It can be found at any major retailer (got mine at good ol' walmart) and costs less than $6. I LOVE this! It isn't greasy and has a pleasant smell. 

       I attended a party this weekend and one of my in-laws complemented that my hair was "Curly. Shiny. Black" - yes, they said it just.like.that.  This is an in-law I see pretty frequently and she has never commented on my hair, so the Moroccan Oil really made an impact. Thank you for noticing that my hair is shiny :)  Score one for Moroccan Oil.  I realize now that I should have snapped a pic. Next time!

       Although you are supposed to apply the oil to damp hair, I also tried it out after a blow-dry to tame the frizz. It works just as well.  

Seriously - give this a try!


Outdoors on a windy day

In-doors



8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm giving it a whirl!
    xx
    -D'ana
    www.collectionsandvolumes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about this product, now I have to use it! :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used this for a while and three cheers to this product and to you too.

    saumya
    www.myriadmusings.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't used mine in a long time. Thanks for the reminder! It really is awesome stuff!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...