Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

March 15, 2013

Pitbull @ Houston Rodeo

Ahhhh, I am still SO wired up from the Pitbull concert last night @ the Houston Rodeo!

        Yesterday was ridiculously fun, except for the part where it took an hour and fifteen minutes to get back to our car once the concert was over.  Hey, you have to take the good with the bad :)  

I literally danced the entire time and this was the motivation I needed to start working out again.  








Phone pic! #respecting.friend's.privacy
 
Have a great weekend!


Link ups:

Join in on these great Friday blog hops and see what other fab ladies have to offer

                                 Jean @ What Jean Loves         Andrea @ Glam Hungry Mom

     Aloha Friday Blog Hop     Glam Hungry Mom
   

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fun time! I know Pitbull's songs are very workout appropriate! If you are setting a goal for yourself, let me know. We can motivate each other. I'm trying to lose about 40 pounds total and I have about 28 to go. Two piece summer for me if I can! :) <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his music how fun!!!


    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I bet this was a fun concert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Worldwide! What fun! I knew you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...