Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

April 12, 2013

"A Night Out" and Giveaway Winner!

TGIF!

      I have a bum finger so I don't have any plans for tonight, except maybe a redbox date with Lover..and I'm pretty sure I'm going to veto all his choices so I can finally watch Skyfall ;)  

      Do you have any plans to go out? If so, Cayli Sue @ NightChayde, myself, and Lyssa @ Red Runner have some inspiration for you. We've joined forces for "A Night Out" themed bloghop.  Cayli has a casual-chic outfit you MUST check out, and Lyssa has date night tips you NEED to know.  Cayli is also hosting a great dinner date giveaway. Check it out!

      And me? Well some attention-grabbing nails of course. Girl, I got this ;) My tools: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in "Black Heart" and SATION in "Videogame Vixen." Nothing draws your eye more then city/neon lights glistening off pretty glitter finger tips (in every picture below you can see my nails catching light). Black is an awesome backdrop for your favorite glittter polish, and is also a great statement color on its own. Now I know you may be thinking that black is a little gothic, or may be too strong for fair skin.  Don't worry, it's not :) Take a look at gorgeous celebs gracefully sporting their own black manicures in the pics below.








And now it's time to announce the Pay It Forward Giveaway winner. Drum roll please...




Congratulations to Jeralee!  
Please check your inbox for my email.

A sincere thank you to everyone else who entered and wish you all a great weekend :)



Linking Up With:

 Tara @ Fabulous But Evil           Jean @ What Jean Loves         Andrea @ Glam Hungry Mom

The Nail Files Link Up     Aloha Friday Blog Hop     Glam Hungry Mom



22 comments:

  1. Oh goodness Kali I love the nails!! Those are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday.
    visit from Friday blog hop.
    would be nice if you can visit and link up my blog Friday blog hop too.
    Have a great weekend.
    Nan
    http://www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nails! I haven't rocked the black polish in quite a while, I may have to pull that out next week...

    Also, I wanted to let you know that you're a no-reply comment blogger which means when you comment on other people's blogs, they can't email reply to you. No worries, it's a quick fix: http://thegoldlifeblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/blogging-tip-are-you-no-reply-comment.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Valerie! I've squared away that now :)

      Delete
  4. Love the combo you used. It sure does sparkle in every photo. You can never have too much sparkle! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kelly, I really appreciate that :)

      Delete
  5. Kali I LOVE the sparkle you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I am pretty much the most boring gal ever when it comes to my nail color. But then I see nails like this and I get super nail envy! lol! So pretty Kali. And I hope you were able to see Skyfall :)
    xo - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Glitter Combo.. I like Black polish looks so sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...