Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

April 26, 2013

FYI: I'm Not Perfect



I'm so happy it's Friday I could do a backflip right now! 
Ok, so I'm exaggerating but I could do the Carlton Dance.  

Every Friday I link up with Tara  for The Nail Files.  My weapon of choice today is Blazed by Wet N' Wild (find it here).  This was a gift from my sister and she sure knows how to pick 'em! Its a gorgeous hot coral/peach jelly. Help! I have fallen in love and I can't get up.

My favorite part of the Link Up is checking out what every one is sharing. My second favorite part is receiving feedback. I appreciate compliments and work pretty hard at having salon worthy manicures...

BUT...

I'M NOT PERFECT. In fact, I'm pretty bad at coloring between the lines. Your elementary school child could probably do better.  I just do a pretty darn good job at cleaning up my mess. I might not know how to cook very well, but Mr. Clean can take a few lessons from me.

There may be many bloggers out there who 'perfect,' but I like to show that I'm as real as you are, my dears. Enjoy the sloppy "before" pic below and have an awesome weekend.




 

P.S. Essie sent out samples of their Apricot Cuticle Oil as a tear out in Allure Magazine.  It has a light, sweet scent and leaves cuticles and skin feeling very soft and hydrated. I definite like for me.


Linking Up With:

 Tara @ Fabulous But Evil           Jean @ What Jean Loves         Andrea @ Glam Hungry Mom

The Nail Files Link Up     Aloha Friday Blog Hop     Glam Hungry Mom


9 comments:

  1. Haha I think by the time I'm done with my nails it's on my forehead and my elbow. I'm quite a mess. Love this color!! The flower reminds me of the flowers on Alice in wonderland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color. And thanks for sharing the before picture. My nails typically look like that when I do them myself, and I'm not all that talented with the clean up part either =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kali, I love this color! It looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Just found your blog via the FFF blog hop...love it! This color is absolutely stunning!

    I am your newest follower, would love for you to check my blog out! :)
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just going to ask you what cuticle oil you use on your nails because my cuticles are so haggard. I always get hangnails. So now I will have to check my Allure and try that Essie oil out! :) I love that coral color on you. It's so bright and pretty! Hope you have an amazing weekend my friend! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe I never color in the lines. I take a shower to help peel away the polish that went outside of my nail. My easy trick!

    Pretty color! I think I have this Wet 'n Wild color... wearing it on my nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, I'm pretty terrible when it comes to doing my nails too. It always takes me longer to get the polish off around my nails than it did to actually paint my nails.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous color! surprisingly i don't have one like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a perfect color for summer, you should put up a pictorial on how you do your multicolor nails they are super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...