Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

April 10, 2013

Liebster Q&A


Happy Hump Day! 
As in Wednesday, not Valentines Day...silly ;)

     My dearest blogosphere friend Cayli @ Night Chayde, tagged me in her Liebster award.  While it isn't an actually award, it's an opportunity to learn more about the women behind some great up-and-coming blogs.




11 Facts about Kali:



* I was born/raised in Southern California, & moved to my Lover's home state of Texas just over a year ago.
* I speak Spanish but wouldn't exactly call myself fluent.
* I'm an August baby and a Leo.
* Dumb and Dumber never fails to make me laugh and is therefore my favorite movie.
* I studied History in college, with my concentration being in Ancient History.
* I REALLY love traveling and hope to visit London, and Egypt to see the great pyramids someday.
* I'm a cat whisperer lol. Seriously, I can call cats right up to me. 
* I'm a bad cook - sad, but true.
* The alien movie "Fire in the Sky" pretty much traumatized me for life. Aliens scare me...really.
* I've experienced a big earthquake...the 6.7 Northridge Earthquake in 1994.
* I believe Jesus is my Savior.

Q&A


1. How long have you been blogging for?
I’ve been blogging since November 2012 so I’m a newbie here.

2. What blog inspired you to start your own blog?
A need for change in my life is what inspired my blog. I needed an outlet, an audience, a community to share myself with.

3. What clothing item do you own multiples of?
Cardigans! I’m trying to limit how much I wear cardigans because I don’t want to be so predictable.

4. Favorite brand of makeup?
When it comes to make-up, I really don’t have a favorite brand. My make-up bag is a hodge-podge of different brands – mostly drug store. HOWEVER, I am loyal to MAC for my studio fix foundation.

5. If you had to be left on an island with one small bag what would you cram into it?
Definitely a moisturizer with spf, lip balm….ok, I don’t know if this is just a beauty-related question but if we are talking survival, I’m going to get real – a swiss knife LOL, matches, lighter fluid, duct tape, a flare, and a picture of my babe if he wasn’t with me.

6. If you had one store to sponsor you who would it be?
I know JC Penney isn’t at the top of the most desirable department stores but they offer great clothing, shoes, accessories, handbags, house ware, etc.  They even had a Jenny Packham line of accessories during the holidays. Target is awesome too!

7. Which celeb do you think you look most like?
I don’t think I look like any celebrity – at all. When I was younger I was told that I looked like Curly Sue.

8. Favorite food to eat?
Sushi is great and I love Italian. I am also really starting to enjoy Tex Mex, although since that’s pretty much all they offer in Texas I don’t really have a choice.

9. What kind of car to you drive?
Here’s my hint: I blaze trails.

10. If you could own any animal in the world what would you own?
The first ones that come to mind are the ones that would eat me…ya know, tigers, lions. I’ll stick with man’s best friend – a dog. I think animals are most beautiful in their natural habitat and not in a cage.

11. Do you have a job outside of blogging?
Yes, I work for a law firm where I daydream about being a housewife.

1.  What’s the story behind your blog’s name?
2.  What do you hope to gain from blogging?
3.  What place in this world do you want to visit the most?
4.  If you could go back in time, which era/decade would you go back to?
5.  What is your favorite movie and why?
6.  Do you leave comments on blogs or are you a silent reader?
7.  Is your significant other involved with your blog?
8.  Who, from the present or past, has influenced your personal style?
9.   What do you look for in a blog (as in following a blog)?
10. What is your ultimate dream?

RULES

1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominate you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs with 200 or less followers
5. Create 11 questions for those bloggers to answer.



Thanks again Cayli, you are awesome!


3 comments:

  1. Haha Kali I am a cat whisperer too!! At an obnoxious noise I make to get them to come up to me but it works. I love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag! I will try to get my post up soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look a bit like the Singer Selena. Keep your job at the Law Firm being a Housewife is overrated and a lot of work..lol Thanks for thinking of me for the award.

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...