Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

April 5, 2013

Nail Files: April Autism Awareness

Happy FRIDAY! Is it me, or did this week fly by? 

Or maybe it's because I'm taking a mini vacation tomorrow and I'm super excited :)

       April is Autism Awareness Month and the world is showing support with a "Light It Up Blue" movement.  The number of children born with Autism is increasing at a fast rate and it's important to bring attention to this cause. In support thereof, I'm flashing blue finger tips today :) 

       My Julep Intro box included a gorgeous blue glitter pot and "Michelle" - my favorite color to date.  Seriously, the formula is AMAZING. This is a one-coater and has that rich quality you expect from a higher priced product. 

P.S. Giveaway reminder below...






Don't forget to enter my Pay It Forward spring giveaway here.  

Good luck :)





Linking Up With:



 Tara @ Fabulous But Evil           Jean @ What Jean Loves         Andrea @ Glam Hungry Mom

The Nail Files Link Up     Aloha Friday Blog Hop     Glam Hungry Mom


11 comments:

  1. That is GORGEOUS! Here from The Nail Files and your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the diagonal glitter! (For lack of a better term)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your manicures always look so good! I wish I were that good. LOL. The diagonal sparkle is so pretty with the blue background. Classy, but fun! <3

    toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... I love the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is a gorgeous color! May need to buy it for my next box :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful way to raise awareness!! Love the nails and glitter. Thanks for sharing the Aloha Friday Blog Hop doll!! I appreciate it.

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doh! HOW DID I MISS THIS POST. I am so trying this tonight...be prepared for an epic fail post because I am like a four year old when it comes to painting nails :)

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...