Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

April 24, 2013

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!

Hey there! Long time no "see."

I've had my ups and downs lately, and I needed to recharge my battery but Backstreet's Back Alright I'm back (seriously...those three words are stuck in my head!).  I'm sure you didn't mind looking at gorgeous Cayli on my blog this past week.  

The Good

I received a sweet little care package last week from my sister in California. She pretty much knows I'm a budding nail polish hoarder, knows all too well that I love chocolate (by the way, I already finished it..like days ago), knows my short eyelashes need lots of mascara help, knows my compact mirrors always break, and apparently she can see my big pores all the way from Cali. Thanks sis!



On Monday, a very grateful client treated our team to lunch, and that was super awesome because I was going to eat cereal for lunch (you think I'm kidding, don't you?). On Tuesday, another sweet client thanked us with trays of yummy rice and salad, and again, I dodged a bowl of cereal.  I had another serving of this yummy food for lunch today, along with some chicken I cooked last night.  See "The Bad" below...



The Bad

Look at that delicious chicken on the cover of the new Kraft Fresh Take cheese & breadcrumb mix. It's gotta be easy....all you do is shake and bake..shake and bake...




This is what happens when I cook for myself. Let me re-phrase that - this is what happens when my boyfriend can't supervise my cooking because he is out of town #FAIL




The Ugly


Two weeks ago I broke my finger - the bird-flipper. On which hand, you ask? Oh you know..just the hand that I happen to use for everything! We are going to have a very REAL moment here, so prepare yourself: learning to wipe the "parts" with your opposite hand is as awkward as wearing your shoes on opposite feet. Just wrong...



The bright side is that my broken finger comes with a new accessory ;)


P.s. What do you think of the re-vamped layout?


7 comments:

  1. Ok I'm coming to eat at your house! And owie on the finger!!! I would have dropped so many f bombs. And the chocolate mint mud masks are awesome! I have a pic of me on Instagram wearing one. Sisters are the best!
    Glad you are alive and curse you for making me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you come over, I'll have my BF cook so that it's a pleasant experience because I WILL burn your food lol.

      Delete
  2. LOL you crack me up! Sorry about your finger! :(

    Melanie
    Melanie: My Style Reflection

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay While I'm sorry about your finger and it looks painful.. I have to laugh at at your pix of your new finger accessory.. Just think of how often you can give someone the bird when it would otherwise not be appropriate.. Ha Ha ! I love getting surprises in the Mail... So sweet of your Sis! Hope you are feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Holly, my finger "salutes" everyone while I drive, write, eat. I just hope a cop doesn't pull up next to me while I'm driving. I'm pretty sure he won't appreciate it, ESPECIALLY here in Texas ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness! That looks delicious!! I'm sorry about your finger! That is zero fun at all! Hope you feel better soon!
    XOXO
    dani
    Love Me, Dani Marie

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...