Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

May 28, 2013

Memorial Day/Anniversary Weekend


Hi Ladies, I hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend and took a second to honor our service members who have perished :)

This weekend was really special for me as my Love and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary.  We had plans to go to San Antonio but it flooded terribly so we headed to Galveston Island instead.  The weather was gorgeous and we had a great time walking down the beach, swimming, riding bikes and soaking in the sun.  We ended our day with a delicious dinner at Fish Tales. If any local ladies are nearby, I HIGHLY recommend the Coconut Shrimp :)



 




3 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures! And Happy Anniversary! That is AWESOME!! Looks like a perfect little getaway.

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time, love the photos! Beach time is always the best :) Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...