Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

June 7, 2013

Disney Princess Collaboration: Jasmine



Good Morning and woohoo it's Friday!

I'm teaming up with several lovely ladies for a Disney Princess Collaboration and I'm excited to show you my Princess Jasmine inspired mani. This is one of my favorites to date and I hope you enjoy it. 

I'm not shy about the fact that I have terrible hand-coordination skills (hence why I was only good at Soccer lol) so when I manage to pull off something pretty in a really simple way, I'm glad to share with others. See my easy peasy pic tutorial below. 




L.A. Colors "Seafoam", SH Xtreme Wear "Golden-I", Milani Texture "Aqua Splash", Wet N' Wild Fergie "Glamorous"

Please don't forget to check out the other ladies/princesses :)

Nightchayde /Ariel
Love Me Dani Marie / Aurora 
Me Undeniably / Rapunzel 
Style Me Nikki  / Pocahantas 
Immersed in Glitter / Snow White
Lover of Clothes / Cinderella
Cup of Ting / Mulan

Linking Up With:

 Tara @ Fabulous But Evil         

The Nail Files Link Up          


Have a great weekend!

18 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Such a clever take on Jasmine. I think I will be trying this out soon! Had fun working with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth, I hope you share pics if you do try this out :)

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness those are cute

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHH!!!! This is awesome! TOTALLY Jasmine-y. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those nails! They look so good! Like WAY better than what I would have done :)

    xo, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is so perfectly Jasime! I love it! :)

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love it! I think I will have to try it.

    Tia
    Immersedinglitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those nails are SO Jasmine! Love it xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!! You did a fabulous job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These nails are so cute! Love them!

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE!!!! you did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love the design!
    And thanks for your comment on my blog- I tried to write back but it listed you as a "No Reply-Comment@blogger.com"! I will definitely try white underneath in the future- thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! - GISELLE & MAMA & 1 ON THE WAY ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cute!! Pinning to share and remember to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love this. I did something similar a little while ago here. Love Nail art.

    Be in touch :D

    -C.C.

    http://rosecolored-telescope-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...