Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

October 16, 2013

Bride of Frankenstein Mani

Hey there Darlings!

I lost my blogging spunk for a while but I'm back and I brought some Halloween Spirit with me. 

I hate to see Summer go - along with my tan - but bring on the Pumpkin Spice Lattes, cool weather and fun Halloween manis.  

This one is dedicated to the Bride of Frankenstein. I hope you caught that already, and if not, just pretend and I'll be ok. 



BTW, check me out on IG: Katnowliving.

That's all for now folks :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY I love your mani ideas!! I have missed the crap out of you I hope you know that! I am so doing this, this weekend. :)

    http://www.nightchayde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool mani! Welcome back!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...