Home icon            About Icon            Contact icon            Nails icon            Styleicon            Food icon            Life icon

 bloglovin icon    twittericon    pinteresticon   Click to email me    Feed burned icon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween My Loves!

I had no idea what I wanted to be this year, and didn't really care. Then I spotted a gorgeous cheetah print dress at Target for $6! The only one there...and just my size. That's what I call "meant to be."

Then there was the great hunt for cat ears. Well, when you wait until the day before Halloween, pickings are really slim. So...DIY time. I think my "ears" look pretty good :)

So, once more, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Be safe and have fun!


2 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of budget costumes. I did my hair in mouse ears and a polka dot shirt for Minnie. ;) you look adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Love this halloween costume that would be so easy to put together!

    Please vote for me--> http://www.onlineshoes.com/monthly-shoe-styling-contest

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hiiii there, thanks for visiting my blog.

I'd love to hear what you have to say so don't hesitate to drop a comment.

If you are following me via gfc let me know so I can follow back!

<3
Kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...